Thursday, February 4, 2010

Youtube

I am a big fan of youtube. I find it very convenient and easy to use. I was very impressed at the simplicity and effectiveness of the youtube videos that have been used for this course. Very cool! I use youtube all the time, mainly for soccer. My old sacramento knights team would put up training videos on youtube for us to do when we were not at training. So, with this, we still had a visual of what the coach wanted us to accomplish. I refer alot of my players that I coach to check out youtube, and watch some cool soccer videos. I feel this helps develop their passion for the game, as it did for me. The video I am showing here are some of the best soccer players in the world, demonstrating their abilities! Pretty amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment